The goal of the Arcata Bay Oyster Festival is to spotlight local businesses, aquaculture, craft breweries and wineries, food and music. Partnerships with area businesses and community members are paramount to ensure the success of the annual Oyster Festival event.
Arcata Main Street Oyster Fest guests are a diverse crowd (over 13,000 of them!), giving you the opportunity to reach your marketing and community outreach goals while supporting an extraordinary Humboldt County tradition.
Proceeds from the 27th annual Oyster Festival fund Arcata Main Street and projects that enhance our downtown and the community. Arcata Main Street is a 501c4 non-profit organization run by a volunteer Board of Directors and an Events & Marketing Director. The Oyster Festival and Arcata Main Street depend on the generosity of our sponsors, so we thank you very much for your support!
|Donna Wright (Coastal Business Systems), Phil Wright (KIEM-TV) with Festival Director Nancy Stephenson|
- Half Shell – $5,000
- Oyster Shooter – $2500
- Shell Fish – $1,000
- Pacifics - $750
- Mollusks – $500
- Kumamoto – $250
- Pearl – $150
You can also be a:
- MUSIC & STAGE SPONSOR
- KIDS AREA SPONSOR - On 9th Street, near major entrance & exit
- BEER CUP SPONSOR - Your logo on our steel cups, steel steins, or our recyclable festival cups.
- SHUCKER SHUTTLE SPONSOR
- Please call to discuss how these or other ideas might work best for you.
Arcata Main Street is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Proceeds from the 26th annual Oyster Festival fund Arcata Main Street and projects that enhance our downtown and the community. A few of our most notable activities include:
- Arts! Arcata every 2nd Friday of the month
- The Season of Wonder and Light in December
- Halloween Trick-or-Treating around the Plaza
- Dia de los Muertos ceremony
- My Favorite Lecture Series with KHSU/HSU
- Welcoming Humboldt State University students to town
- Advocacy that supports a healthy, positive social and business environment radiating from downtown Arcata
Ready to get started?! Aw, shucks!! You can -
- Download 2017 Sponsor information and registration
- Submit a form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (707) 822-4500
Thank you for your support.