Arcata Main Street invites the public to Trick or Treat on the Plaza on Halloween
Monday, October 31, from 4-6 p.m.
Downtown streets will be closed to traffic so families can safely enjoy:
- Treats from participating stores
- A parade, starting at the corner of 11th & H St at 4 p.m.
- Free pictures with the Halloween Fairy to be posted on the Arcata Chamber of Commerce website
- Photos with Fire Truck and Vintage police car
- Performances of Thriller at 4:30 and 6 p.m.
- Carved Pumpkin Contest - get more info and sign up here
- Giant Puppets from the Arcata Playhouse
- DJs from KRFH 105.1 playing Halloween music
- Live music, bubbles, jugglers, and much more.
- Come by broom, parking is limited (no parking on H St. between 11th & 8th or G St. between 10th and 8th).
Please leave your dogs at home.